As COVID-19 numbers rise in our area, we hope we can all do our part to help contain the spread yet again. With that in mind, we would like to remind you of a few things.
-ALL OFFICES ARE OPEN for office visits, allergy testing, allergy shots (by appointment). Our doctors are also available by TELEMEDICINE if you prefer. We unfortunately cannot safely offer lung function tests at this time.
Please keep in mind these precautions are so that we can remain open, and keep you and our staff healthy.
If you are COMING INTO our offices, for shots or an appointment, PLEASE:
1) Wear a mask covering nose and mouth while in our offices
2) Come unaccompanied if an adult patient. For minor patients, 1 adult may come in as well. Please no siblings or extra family members.
3) Call from the parking lot upon your arrival so that we can be sure to allow for safe social distancing and to ask our screening questions4) Understand that if you do not pass the screening questions or cannot abide by these restrictions, we will ask you to reschedule so as to keep our patients and staff as healthy as possible.
PLEASE RESCHEDULE IF:
1) You have had fever, respiratory symptoms, loss of smell/taste or other symptoms suspicious of COVID-19
2) You have been in close contact with a COVID+ person or someone who potentially could have COVID. Per CDC guidelines, you should stay home for 14 days after exposure to a +COVID-19 patient.
3) It has been less than 10 days since you tested positive for COVID-19 and less than 10 days since you have been symptom-free
4) You are awaiting the results of your own COVID-19 test
Please see below for the CDC’s current recommendations regarding when you can be around others if you had or are likely to have had COVID-19 https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/end-home-isolation.html
Finally, please wear your masks, wash your hands, and socially distance. Be healthy and well!